252 East 57th Street is a mixed-use modernist style residential skyscraper in New York City, the United States developed by the World Wide Group and Rose Associates, Inc. Construction started in 2013, 252 East 57th Street is part of a surge of the redevelopment of 57th Street into a luxury residential corridor that has been named “Billionaires’ Row.” The residential tower will be 712 feet tall with condominiums starting on the 36th floor. The building will also include the construction of two new schools and 78,000 square feet of retail space, in addition to a Whole Foods Market.Read More
Category: Real Estate
- THE LARGEST WATERFALL IN THE WORLD
- Neither your Prozac nor your Jesus will save you
- Has anybody here seen our old friend Graham?
- BARNES & THORNBURG ATTORNEYS, PRACTICE GROUPS RECOGNIZED IN CHAMBERS USA 2020 RANKINGS
- Six Barnes & Thornburg Attorneys Named To Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers And Rising Stars Lists