WASHINGTON, D.C. – The 2020 edition of Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers magazine recently named six Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to its annual Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
The Washington, D.C., attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers list, including their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- Michelle N. Bradford – Criminal Defense: White Collar; Health Care; Civil Litigation: Defense, Securities Litigation
- Scott N. Godes – Insurance Coverage; Government Contracts
- Roscoe C. Howard, Jr. – Criminal Defense: White Collar; General Litigation; Criminal Defense
- William R. (Billy) Martin – Criminal Defense: White Collar; Criminal Defense; Business Litigation
- James E. Van Horn – Bankruptcy: Business
Selected for the Rising Stars list is:
- Nicholas A. Galbraith – International
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.