Indianapolis – When Eli Lilly shareholders join the company’s virtual annual meeting on Monday, they’ll have the opportunity to vote on a proposal from PETA—which owns stock in the company—that the company assess the effectiveness of the forced swim test and report its findings to shareholders.
- THE LARGEST WATERFALL IN THE WORLD
- Neither your Prozac nor your Jesus will save you
- Has anybody here seen our old friend Graham?
- BARNES & THORNBURG ATTORNEYS, PRACTICE GROUPS RECOGNIZED IN CHAMBERS USA 2020 RANKINGS
- Six Barnes & Thornburg Attorneys Named To Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers And Rising Stars Lists